Sunday, August 24, 2014

Break from the trail

I found a shuttle that picked me up in Bishop, Doc up in mammoth and took us to the Reno Airport at the same time Matt Rahr was getting in. It was a 4 hour ride and we had no problem having fun and relaxing! Here is Doc jamming. He started carrying the Uke through the Sierra and will all the way to Canada.



Having fun at our rest stop!




We stopped at a Holiday Inn for an emergency bathroom break. Doc dared me to jump in the pool... I accepted!


The shuttle dropped us off at the Reno Airport. This is the closest I ever want to get to a Mountain Lion!


Then it was off for a luxury lifestyle in Squaw Creek, Lake Tahoe, for a beautiful wedding. I was looking forward to getting out of my hiker clothes and into a suit


The night before the wedding, everyone was picked up in a bus and driven to a private beach with delicious food and wonderful company. Our entire Arizona crew got its own bus. I love you guys!








Doc and I kicking some ass at Corn Hole


The Man who brought us all together.. Toni Renaldi
















On the day of the wedding, we rode our bikes down the road to where our buddy, Martin worked. They had a great pool and slide here. It was a perfect day for a wedding.


























































This boy said he was fishing... Fishing for trouble!



Playing some frisbee




Dinner with some old friends




Doc and I spent over a week in Tahoe and had a great time.. But the trail is always calling and it was time to go back

No comments:

Post a Comment